Through Humanity to Peace
We Are Hundred
IRCS Karnataka State Branch
Indian Red Cross Society, Karnataka State Branch has been a trusted destination for the poor and needy. For over nine decades, the Red Cross has earned the distinction of pioneering in relief operations and rendering services, benefiting innumerable suffering communities throughout the state
The Indian Red Cross Society Karnataka State, district and taluk branches together with Government of Karnataka have committed to:
– Creating awareness on climate change.
– Providing humanitarian services.
– Improving capacities to respond.
– Reducing vulnerability of communities most strongly affected.
– Turning youth Red Cross junior Red Cross volunteers as change agents in their local communities.
– Mobilizing human and financial resources to empower societies to be resilient